Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Advent Calendars

Advent calendars I made for my 3 youngest grandchildren. I wish I'd never started! One was enough!!!

Cayden's was made after I'd made the other two quite some time, so I forgot the measuremeants and this one ended up being about an inch bigger than Justin's at 16" x 16".







Mandy thought Amelia's was too small to fit anything of any value in so I adapted the sizing to accommodate her wishes (LOL) and made this one 15" x 15".








This was the first advent calendar I made using the original Kathy Orta dimensions 12x12.


8 comments:

  1. Wow Jen, these are spectacular!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen! Those are amazing! What lucky Grandkids you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG OMG,,,now if you could just thow me togeher 9 of them that would be great,,,,lol

    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these are amazing Jen a labour of love but so worth it it the end! tfs huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandy jones
    Oh Sandy - you're tooooooooooooo funny LMAO
    Smiles
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. @butterflyamanda
    Yes Amanda - so worth it in the end - but I'll think twice next time I think about making something for one - remembering that if I make one, I must make 4 LOL.

    ReplyDelete