Monday, April 23, 2012

Ustream Guide for New Users

Hi everyone!

I've currently been enjoying participating in and watching (LaurelfromNJ) Laurel's Swap Sister Box Round 2 streams on each Secret Sister (SS) opening their box of goodies.

My SS was MsDebren (Debra) and Deb has already received my box to her. I was so lucky in that Deb is my crafting soul sister - we both have very similar styles in our craft.

As soon as a box is received, the word gets spread via twitter and we all head over to the current SS's Ustream channel to watch her open it. So much fun!

Anyway, some of the girls have not streamed before, so need to set up their web cams and computers ready for the stream. This is hard when you haven't done it before but we all help to make it as easy as possible for each "new" streamer. Having said that -- this doesn't even go close to the nerves we all feel when we do our first stream, so it's a very daunting and emotional time for the SS.

So I decided to put together a 'New Ustream Broadcast User Guide' to help anyone who has never streamed before, to test it out. I hope this helps and doesn't confuse you even more so!

Please let me know if you need any more clarification or if you have any problems that may need to be added to the user guide. Please note that this is a rough first draft and I will be editing it to make it more user friendly at times, so please bear with me.

Ustream User Help Guide

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment