Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Update on Update

Hi everyone!

I have been amazed by the amount of love and support I've received since my earlier update post.

THANK YOU ALL

I just wanted to let you all know how I have been handling all this to now. I am pleased to say I've turned a corner and have never been happier in my life as I am right now. I am dealing with all my past issues and am looking at a brighter future. I have never felt so loved and cared for throughout my road to recovery. I am blessed!

I'm not naive, I do know that I will have ups and downs along the road, but the difference from now on is that I now know and feel that I have the love and support from my family and friends, and I WILL continue to grow and look forward to where my life journey takes me.

I am still struggling with quitting smoking but I know it will happen in its own time, when I am ready to start that process again.


3 comments:

  1. Glad things are looking better hugs Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharing what you are going thru is a very brave thing to do - you are a lot stronger person than you realize! And, yes, the smoking will stop when you're ready - took me many, many years, but I haven't smoked since 2007 and I smoked for 43 yrs. You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done you I have had 2 breakdowns and when I wanted to quit the nurse gave me a script for champex. I was the one who told her I should not take them due to my medical history to which she said she thought I would be fine. Yes I am still smoking but now thanks to some great meds my doctor suggested pretty even and chilled lol Takes a lot to go public but the more of us that do the less shameful it becomes so bravo you did a great thing xxxx hope you continue on the happy road.

    ReplyDelete