Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Art Journal Page 157

Hi everyone!

Today I worked in an old hard cover book I bought from my local thrift store.

I started off with a multitude of colours and 'feathered' them all. I really like the effect the feathering has on the paint!

I then added some black and white to the page and thought - now where?

So I decided to call on my old faithful - the circles and added a few to the page.

Now I was stuck! So I decided to search for 'link' and 'connect' quotes because that's what the page made me think of. It was then that I found the quote I used.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Dylusions paint in calypso teal, vibrant turquoise
Liquitex Basics acrylic paints in cadmium yellow medium hue, bright aqua green, brilliant yellow green
Reeves acrylics in rose madder & orange
Semco acrylic in ocean
Americana acrylic in pink cadillac
Mars black acrylic paint
White acrylic paint
Faber-Castell PITT artist brush pen
Black Sakura glaze pen
Fan brush
White Inktense pencil

Here are some pics of the page or you can watch the process video on my YouTube channel HERE.















Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment