Friday, July 14, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Week 1 - Day 2 - Lost &/or Found

Hi again!

Well I've now done two ICADs! So far so good LOL

Today's became a bit too busy in the end for me but oh well, it's done now! I struggle with prompts, as you may have heard me say time and time again, I do not do well when I try to plan a page or an ICAD, they never turn out the way I intend LOL. Anyway.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Winsor & Newton Art Masking Fluid
Tube waterpaints in 'ultramarine', 'duochrome oceanic' & 'cascade green'
Susana's Arrows stencil from The Crafters Workshop
Crimson acrylic paint (cheap brand)
Dylusions "doodled circles" stamp set (this is a stamp & stencil set)
Onyx black Versafine ink

You can see the process video on YouTube HERE.







Thanks so much stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment