Monday, July 17, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Week 1 - Day 5 - Kawaii/Cute

Hi everyone!

Another ICAD today, and this prompt was "kawaii/cute"! So I just googled "kawaii" and the image I chose just popped out at me.

So when I think of cute I think of yellows and  pink, don't know why but those are the colours I chose for today's prompt.

Products used:

Reeves "lemon yellow" acrylic paint
Semco "daffodil" acrylic paint
Reeves "rose madder" acrylic paint
Americana "peach silk" acrylic paint
Americana "flamingo" acrylic paint
Faber-Castell black PITT artist brush pen
White POSCA pen
Antique white Inktense pencil
Pitt artist "cold grey" big brush pen
White gelly roll pen
STAEDTLER triplus fineliner in black

You can watch the process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.









Thanks again for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment