Thursday, August 17, 2017

Art Journal - Page 164

Hi everyone!

Another art journal today - yay!

Today I wanted to create a vintage page using a stamp set that I should use more often, some dies I rarely use, and of course the oxide inks again LOL. I also wanted to use up some of my off-cut pages as my folder is overflowing! There are a lot of layers and a lot of elements on this page so it's a bit longer than I usually upload.

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gessio
Chromacryl gel medium
Art Basics heavy gesso
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'filmstrip frames' decorative die
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress paint
Tim Holtz 'black soot' distress paint
The Crafters Workshop mini 'capricious' stencil
Tim Holtz 'walnut stain' distress oxide
Tim Holtz 'vintage photo' distress spray stain
Cherry Pie Art Stamps 'Plate 26 - Postoids' stamp set
Ranger 'coffee' archival ink
Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz 'definitions' wood mounted stamp
Ranger 'jet black' archival ink
Unknown script stamp
Tsukineko MementoLuxe 'peanut brittle' ink pad
Tim Holtz 'antique linen' oxide ink
Tim Holtz 'frayed burlap' oxide ink
I Brake for Stamps 'Children ATC - Time To Stamp 2006' stamp set
Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous 'Memories' wood mounted stamp
Prima distessing tool
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
Black uni-ball Signo pen


















Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment