Tuesday, August 1, 2017

ICAD 2017 - Day 19 - Gear or Gadget

Hi everyone!

I chose 'gear' for today's prompt. I had to dig deep to find my Tim Holtz gadget gears die and get back into the grunge. I used to work with this die a lot way back when! It's amazing how many products we have that we forget about. Having looked ahead at the upcoming prompts I see that one of them is 'steampunk'. This could also be used as a steampunk icad - hmmmm...could I get away with it? LOL

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional Gesso
Heidi Swapp 'gold' and 'butter' Color Shine (wipe off from previous card)
Gears stamp from Darkroom Door 'steampunk' set
Gears background stamp from PaperArtsy Minis (MN60)
Ranger 'coffee' archival ink
Jane Davenport faces stamp set (376686)
Tim Holtz 'gadget gears' alterations die
Tattered Angels 'silver' glimmer mist
Adirondack 'butterscotch' Color Wash
Adirondack 'lettuce' Color Wash
Lindy's Stamp Gang 'cocoa bean copper' starburst spray
Heidi Swapp 'tea' Color Shine
Heidi Swapp 'gold' Color Shine
Small metal watch parts from my stash
Inkssentials Glossy Accents
Scotch Quick Dry adhesive
3D foam squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L









Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment