Thursday, October 19, 2017

Art Journal Page 177

Hi everyone!

After finishing my 8"x5" Dylusions Creative Journal I've had a look on my shelf for my other 'neglected' journals and came across my Strathmore Bristol-Smooth Visual Journal and decided to create a page in it.

There's a big difference between the creative journal and this visual journal. The orientation is portrait as opposed to landscape, and the size is 12"x9" as opposed to 8"x10".

I decided to just grab a stamp set and create something using it, and that's exactly what I did!

You can watch the full process video on YouTube by clicking HERE.

Products used:

Liquitex Professional gesso
Pebeo 'fluorescent pink' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'iridescent violet blue' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'quinacridone magenta' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'fluorescent yellow' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'light green permanent' acrylic paint
Liquitex Basics 'bright aqua green' acrylic paint
Pebeo 'iridescent green yellow' acrylic paint
Global Colours 'brilliant gold' acrylic impasto paint
Dylusions 'inbetweenies' stamp set
Versafine 'onyx black' ink
Black 0.7mm POSCA pen
White extra fine Sharpie paint pen
Creative PL 'mars black' acrylic paint














Thanks so much for stopping by!

Smiles
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment